Terms & Conditions
1. By participating, the claimant agrees to be bound by the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
2. Validity of claim is subject to strict compliance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
3. Only an adult individual consumer shall be treated as valid participant.
4. The offer is valid for consumers not experiencing any relief from problems of indigestion upon continuous usage of the product for a period of 30 days as per the prescribed dosage given on the pack
5. The offer shall be valid on products purchased between dates (both dates inclusive) and claim lodged within 45 days from the date of purchase of first.
6. This offer is not applicable outside India.
7. The claim will be treated as valid only upon receipt of complete name, appropriate age proof, valid contact number, detailed postal address and legible copy of appropriate bill of purchase reflecting consumer name and batch number of the product bottle, being sent to email@example.com along with the claimant's concern in writing about the product.
8. The claim shall be treated as valid upon completion of satisfactory verification call from the Customer Care Department of the Company.
9. The claim will be treated as valid upon receipt of the empty product bottles from the claimant by the Company through courier within 15 days from the date of customer care verification call as aforesaid.
10. The claimant must have a registered Paytm account with due KYC in order to be eligible claimant.
11. The eligible claimant will get a refund equivalent to the price paid by the claimant for medicine of Maharishi Care consumed as per prescribed dosage in compliance to terms and conditions and the incurred shipment charges for sending the product bottle vide courier to the Company.
12. The Company shall not be responsible for any postal or courier delay or technical fault of any online refund process mechanism.
13. The Company reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to vary, modify, add, amend or withdraw any of the terms and conditions set out herein at any time without prior notice.
14. The decision of the Company in each and all matters of the offer shall be final and binding.
15. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to sole and exclusive jurisdiction of Courts of Kolkata.